Starting Thursday June 10th, 2021 - Stage 2
We would like to thank everyone for your cooperation and support during the pandemic and call upon your continued patience and understanding throughout. The province of Alberta will be entering Stage Two starting Thursday June 10th
Stage Two will include
- Indoor and Patio dining will be limited to six people per table and is not limited to individuals from the same household.
- Many on course restrictions have been lifted so amenities like Ball Washers, Bunker Rakes, and Benches will be available.
Stage One guidlines included.
- You WILL be able to play golf with people who are NOT from your household, or close contacts if you live alone.
- Tee times will revert to TEN minute intervals.
- You WILL be able to book for both NINE or EIGHTEEN hole rounds.
- You WILL be able to book up to a FOURSOME.
- Any group less than a foursome WILL be paired up when possible.
- Leagues will be able to go forward
- Power carts will be available on a first come first served basis.
- These new rules will apply to everyone regardless of their vaccination status..
- Masks MUST be worn inside the clubhouse
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation as we navigate these restrictions. It is our hope that we will soon be able to enter Stage Two of the reopening plan and we will have even less restrictions going forward.
Please, respect the fact that we are doing everything we can to operate under these new rules and please be co-operative. Your team at Balmoral is only doing what is required of us by government protocol and therefore disrespectful or argumentative behavior will not be tolerated. We thank you for your cooperation and support during these uncharted times.
If you have questions regarding the COVID protocols, we suggest you contact AHS directly
at (403) 340-5466.
- The Pro Shop is open but a limited amount of customers will be allowed in at a time.
- Scorecards and pencils will be given out when checking in if you require
- Do not congregate in groups and do not shake hands or high five
- Practice greens and driving nets will not be available at this time
- Cups have lifters to remove the ball without contact with the flag. Please do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, and benches will be removed or blocked off to limit touchpoints
- Do NOT congregate before or after your round
- On course restrooms are available.
- Proceed to the tee only once the group ahead has left. Do not bunch up on tee boxes
- Maintain physical distance on the tees and greens
It is absolutely essential that all customers take the precautions seriously. These are unpredictable times that require unprecedented measures in order to keep everyone safe and secure from this pandemic. We will adjust these measures as recommended and as necessary.
We look forward to seeing everyone out on the course!
- Power carts will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- Power cart return areas will be marked
- Power carts will be limited to availability
- A valid credit card imprint will still be required for security on the cart
Players are to share the cart. Dividers have been installed on all of the powercarts. If you chose to ride alone on a cart without a divider when the second seat could be filled, you will have to pay the full cart fee.
Please note: Carts are only rented and operated by patrons who are 18years or older and have a valid drivers license.
An imprint of a valid credit card is also required for the cart rental, no exceptions.