Golf at Balmoral Golf Course is going to look a little different this year during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the procedures we are going to implement will include:
- STAY HOME If you have travelled within the past 14 days
- STAY HOME If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19
- STAY HOME If someone in your household has symptoms related to COVID-19
- Observe SOCIAL DISTANCING of 2m(6ft) at all times
- TEE TIMES are required. Walk-on's will NOT be accepted under any circumstance
- The Pro Shop is open but a limited amount of customers will be allowed in at a time.
- Scorecards and pencils will be given out when checking in if you require
- Do not congregate in groups and do not shake hands or high five
- Practice greens and driving nets will not be available at this time
- Cups have lifters to remove the ball without contact with the flag. Please do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, and benches will be removed or blocked off to limit touchpoints
- Do NOT congregate before or after your round
- On course restrooms are available.
- Proceed to the tee only once the group ahead has left. Do not bunch up on tee boxes
- Maintain physical distance on the tees and greens
It is absolutely essential that all customers take the precautions seriously. These are unpredictable times that require unprecedented measures in order to keep everyone safe and secure from this pandemic. We will adjust these measures as recommended and as necessary.
We look forward to seeing everyone out on the course!
- Power carts will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- Power cart return areas will be marked
- Power carts will be limited to availability
- A valid credit card imprint will still be required for security on the cart
Players are to share the cart. If you require a divider between the driver and passenger, you must book this in advance (no additional cost) and a divider will be installed for you. Limited quantities of dividers are available. If you chose to ride alone on a cart without a divider when the second seat could be filled, you will have to pay the full cart fee.
Please note: Carts are only rented and operated by patrons who are 18years or older and have a valid drivers license.
An imprint of a valid credit card is also required for the cart rental, no exceptions.